Friday, June 26, 2009

Thunder Road!

My first visit to Thunder Road was last night, "The Nation's Site of Excitement"
What a beautiful setting! We went mainly to see Tony Stewart race, which was fun. He didn't do so well, but that's OK, we had a good time anyhow. A beautiful night; the rain stayed well away from us so all we saw was a bit of lightning in the distance toward the end of the evening.


Brian and I got filmed by the local Fox station for the news but I don't know if we'll actually be on TV. We were both wearing Tony Stewart T-Shirts, which is why they asked if they could film us watching the race. I, of course, got distracted and continued to eat my cheeseburger, so hopefully the world won't see me chewing away on television!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I saw your name on the twisty blog associated with Vermont. I'm up here too. Do you know of any feminist organizations up here? Other than NOW?

    Agasaya

    ReplyDelete

fire away...