Thursday, February 26, 2009

If the following were a person, and I a monkey, I'd throw my poop at it.

We've made it to the lame poetry corner of We're Going Vermonting! Take my advice and avert your eyes now, while there's still time.

About My Coworker

She's tall,
she's loud,
she stands out in a crowd,
and everything about her just bugs me.

She has the uncanny ability
to miss the whole point
of the simplest idea.
Please - drug me.

I can take it no more,
I refuse to go on
without the help of some strong pharmaceuticals.
Perhaps with some pills
and mayhaps a strong drink,
Her fat ass won't seem quite so ... shootable.

Would it help, do you think,
if I turned to the bottle
to deaden her voice in my ears?
Ah, to tune her right out,
all those screeches and shouts!
Quick, someone buy me a beer.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, Geener! I'll buy you a beer next time I see you. Hooray for poetry!

    ReplyDelete

fire away...